- When I agree to work with a client, I promise to do my best to meet clients' needs. I have over 30 years of chiropractic practice experience as well as extensive experience in mentoring and coaching other doctors in all types of practice settings.
- As part of my consulting service, I offer unrestricted telephone and email access to TPMI. At such times as when I am engaged on another call, I promise to return your call promptly, always before your close of business on the same day.
- I take my responsibility seriously. Therefore, I promise to continue to innovate and respond to the needs of my clients.
- I promise to tell you the truth and always provide you with honest advice.
- I promise I will never suggest you do anything illegal, even questionable, regarding your business practices.
- I promise to work with you, to teach you and to motivate you.
- I promise to do my best to assist you in order to strengthen your weaknesses and further develop your strengths.
- I promise to use all my knowledge and experience to help you organize your practice, learn to communicate, and therefore, create efficiency and impact in your life and business.
- I promise to help you become the best you can be, not a clone of someone you are not.
- I promise I will always treat you fairly, just as I expect you to treat me.
- I promise to keep your personal and professional details to myself. What you share with me will stay with me.
- I promise to be responsive in a way that is unique to you.
- I promise to answer your emails promptly Monday through Friday during normal business hours. I may even respond after normal business hours at my discretion when your needs warrant a more immediate response.
Dr. Mark Radermacher